HomeForumShopResourcesEvents

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Small-adds

TOPIC: For Sale: John Rutzen Scottish Smallpipes in A/Bb

For Sale: John Rutzen Scottish Smallpipes in A/Bb 1 year 5 months ago #429

Time has come to part with my lovely smallpipes. They were made in African Blackwood by John Rutzen about 20 years ago. The drones are bass, tenor and baritone and produce a vibrant warm sound. The pipes have attractive detailed drones with silver plated ferrules and both ‘A’ and ‘Bb’ Rutzen chanters are included in the price. The leather bag is the original and is in excellent condition with original (faded) plush red cover. A set of John Rutzen’s excellent bellows are also included and are in good working order. The cane drones reeds were new just over 2 years ago and are fine.

No chanter reeds are included due to the recent demise of my last remaining reed. John Rutzen (www.johnrutzen.com) can supply replacement chanter reeds for around £30 or other makers’ reeds can be used. No case is included. Insured Carriage at cost from France. Photos can be e-mailed on request.

Price £750 o.n.o. Contact Terry Walters by e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: peterpiper
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds