HomeForumShopResourcesEvents

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello from Virginia

Hello from Virginia 5 months 2 weeks ago #612

• Banastre
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Serving over here in Virginia USA, on exchange from the British Army. After a few years on the GHB, decided to buy myself a set of smallpipes - a set of Dunfion pipes (bellows, key of A, bass, tenor and baritone drones, in Blackwood and silver) in the post. Mainly interested in playing Scottish folk songs I was brought up on by my Aberdonian mother and now sing to my kids at bedtime. Also have a Royal Navy friend who plays the guitar who wants to jam some folk. Just found the LBPS site after a Google search. Hoping that it will allow me to ease myself relatively painlessly onto the smallpipes. Looking forward to exploring this forum for a helpful advice.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Virginia 3 months 3 weeks ago #638

• allrrock
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
You're very welcome. Hope you enjoy your smallpipes. Your interests sound very similar to my own. When you return to a UK posting you must come up to our annual competition (usually April) which is very lighthearted. We have a Pipe and Song event which could do with a few more entrants.

Best wishes

Allan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.715 seconds